Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Snakes and Ladders

WHOAAA!! Camp ROCKED!!

Yes it's true, camp was so so awesome! and although i spent like 50% of the time behind the keyboard, i was truly blessed and refreshed by His spirit. And it also marked my 1st year anniversary for me in OCF, so...... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!! heheheheh

this one year really went by pretty quickly. I could still remember how we met in front of Robert Blackwood hall for last year's winter camp, and not knowing anyone else i tried my best to stick with Li, but she was busy with her camp stuff. And how Nikko drove me home from camp and how this year when Pegs drove me home i remembered what happened the year before, and it was a special feeling to me (yes Pegs i'll remember you sending me home too next yr :D ). One year in the family; i had many many great moments, met many many great people that made life so much easier. These guys are truly family to me, and i'll never stop believing in them!

Anwy back to camp. The place was really really cool i felt. Many many things to be done, but too bad we had very little time. i tried the flying fox, and had sort of a rought landing (:P). Tried archery and found out i sucked at it (and that June can be dangerous with a bow and arrow hehe) . But above all, i think the best thing to happen at camp was the worship and praise and the presences of God. I was really touched by His presence. I'm amazed that He never fails to show up whenever you call on His name. That's juz sooo awesome!

This is my italian connection in camp...

TORRIDO! ('Hot' in italian)

This was my cell group. We really had fun talking and just making ourselves laugh silly. And the skit was a fun thing too :P. Hope to see u guys more often in OCF from now on hehehe.

Got to go get some chores done. To be honest, bloggin has made me feel much better. i guess thinking about good things and good people (ahem) makes u fee that life's not about the problems we have to deal with, but about the other people and the fun you have with them. :D
GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home