Sunday, May 21, 2006

Need to let You know

WOW! I thought it was seriously refreshing. GOD i want more encounters like that. There's something about worshipping and crying out to him alone ... reminds me of this song

in the quiet, in the stillness
i know you are God ...

And not that i never tried to do that before, but in my house its practically impossible. Firstly i share my room with someone who hasn't received Christ (notice the use of the word hasn't :D) and secondly theres nowhere in the house i can go to where i can be alone. it's really that bad. i've tried to do it downstairs but i always get disturbed by someone trying to cook something in the kitchen, or coming down to watch the telly. its Frustrating i tell you...

some of you may have read my previous post and went "What's up with this dude? Mayb he's thinking too much, or he's juz overacting or something....". to be honest i did realize people would get concerned with the blog, but i didn't care. this blog's not FOR them. i'm not trying to entertain or make others feel good inside (although i do try to do it :P). so yeah just a disclaimer that you may find stuff which you wouldn't want to read on my posts ... hehehe.

anwy i was still dealing with stuff yst, when my roomate left for somewhere at 11 pm!
he NEVER, i repeat NEVER goes out at night usually. well i went upstairs, and i juz put on some worship song, i just worshiped. Oh the freedom and privacy! Was truly sweet, and i had a good time talking to my daddy...WOW I want my own space God! i promise i will use it to glorify you and to worship You in the quiet, in the stillness.

Ok Honouring time! I'm really blessed by this next group of people. They have made me who i am today!! Let's start with MOM and DAD


No prizes for those who can guess which's my mom and dad :P (i was shocked to find this was one of the only decent shots i had :(. must take more when u guys come down). This was taken just before i left for Australia in my first year, so evidently they were praying really hard hehe. Alex and Margaret Raj, you have really done an awesome job raising me, and although sometimes i've been super naughty and don't listen to what you have to say, just know that I love you guys to bits and can't wait for you to come see me in Melbourne! Love ya~

Den there's my brothers and my grandma

thats David and Daniel my bros. And my dear old grandma. She's been serving in church for ages now. Really love her to bits. and my brothers are very naughty la...aiya but i still beat them both at football hehe :P

Then theres my extended Klang family!!
They all showed up to see me off last year :P. Thanks guys! Your guys are awesomeeeeee...

And finally theres .... ME!!

Doing what i do best....:)

Need to let You know that I love You Jesus. You've given me awesome family, thanks so much!! :D

4 Comments:

At Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:18:00 PM , Blogger Hau Wei said...

wow...jon you look SO different! could hardly recognise you! ahahah...

it's amazing what God can do when He really desires your company, hehehe...He set it all up bro. so happy you had a good time just spending time with God! it's just awesome to be in His presence!

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:42:00 PM , Blogger p_ewe said...

yah.. so happy for u too! =) next time when u need ur own private space.. u can come over.. and i'll make sure no one disturbs u in the loo! =) Rachel's loo to be exact ahhaha.. cuz upstairs one got hole one.. can hear everything hahhahaha! =)

AND i can't believe u lie down in front of the tv!! SO NEAR!!!! no wonder ur parents always scold u! i would too!!!

 
At Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:21:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! why am i not in the pic!? oh yea i was holding one of the cameras! sup bro?!

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 1:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry i didn't understand when u said ur housemate hasn't recieved christ... do u expect everyone should switch to christianity...stop judging people

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home