Thursday, June 22, 2006

Looking Forward....

It's the night before my final exam. i'm up to my ears with arrays and malloc's that im starting to flip! C ain't something you can study overnight, like any language it requires time...but time is something i don't have!

Anyway just thought i would pause awhile and reflect on the events of late. I have to say my heart has been vulnerable, in a sense that i easily let stuff in and caused it to hurt the past 3 weeks. Of course, there was the Godly, passionate ache of my heart for the people around me and those who are lost and yet to be found. And the need to satisfy that hunger had grown immensely, as God began to reveal stuff to me through His word, i'm beginning to hear Him clearer day by day. Can't wait to get done with exams and focus on Him and His voice again....

On the other hand, my heart has been aching for other things as well. I'm glad to say that in some areas i've shown tremendous improvement, being able to overcome somthing i thought i wud always live with. My hearts focuz and desires have changed, thus my habits and attitude towards life and the things of God change. But there's some people holding me back, there's some relationships that bring more grief than encouragement. I'm learning to let go; not to end relationships or to live a loner, but to stop worrying so much about others. I do my best to help and be a friend, but if it keeps getting me down, i'd rather leave it.

It's better that i lose a friendship and closeness i have with someone than to lose the vision and plan God has casted into my life. And i do pray that my friendships will always be encouraging and that i'll be a blessing in return. i really do. but some won't, i know that. i realize that it's what ur aiming for that matters. to make many many friends? or to live according to His plans? Eagles fly alone...

Time to look forward.
Time to see...
Revelation

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:29:00 AM , Blogger Easytheme said...

hey...

hugs...

you alright there?

thinking of you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home