Sunday, June 04, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

WOW!

This week has been INTENSE. This whole week, i've spent almost half of my day in the library...studying! And the amount of stuff i had to do this week has been nuts! one assignment, one report, a lab test, tonnes of revision, all in the last week of the semester. Crazy....

I guess it's pretty pointless blogging about stuff when all thats in your head are bode plots and saturation currents in the cut-off region of MOSFETS.....it's driving me nuts. on friday i really scared myself silly, at the moment the reality of how much i had to study in a few days hit me. but i thank God for friends who were there to support me....

One of my biggest support (partially coz she stayed with me in the library for most of the week :D) this week is .....
... the bubbly Mitze Lau!

Thanks dear for accompanying me through the week and really encouraging me when i was scared (no scared anymore tho hehe). Everytime i see you smile or laugh, i really thank God for what He's done in your life, and how He's sustained you through the darkest moments. Always remember that people will come and go, I may come and go (altho i dont intend to juz yet....), but God never leaves us nor forsakes us. Keep holding on to Him altho sometimes things looks bleak and He's doesnt seem real. Always know too i'm always there for you, and i'm looking forward to you coming along to Winter Camp! hehehehe....Carez!!

Yes people i'm stressed...but my God's got everything under control...:)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Jon....God bless you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home