Thursday, May 25, 2006

Burden is heavy

It IS heavy...

Been feeling off all week. Heck even since last week God has been trying to tell me something. But i have been too pre-occupied with studying and getting my electronics assignment done and doing this and doing that, that i sorta put God's word on hold. Yes i did have an awesome tims on Sunday at church and committee prayer on Tuesday, but the burden got heavier.

Was talking to Pegs and Hau Wei after i got back from uni. i had a plan to study at 11pm, coz i have a test tmr! den all of a sudden, it hit me. i felt this burden....to pray....for what?....i dunno...just pray...stop asking....go... so i went. spent time with God...but i was distracted. hadn't studied at all for my MIPs exam. 'oh nooo, i can't put it off any longer' i thought...so i came back up after awhile. tried to force it, God kept nagging...

Sigh~

Ok God you win as usual. Won't live on my OWN strength but i'm gonna depend on You from now. And i know you'll help settle my exam tmr. Not even slightly worried actually :). You DID help me finish electronics against all odds. Stop questioning, start believing. :D

p.s. will show u guys my electronics project on my next post....it's flippin cool wei hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home