Friday, May 12, 2006

WATERFRONT AND GRECO'S

Had our last meeting as Easter Camp Committee at Waterfront today. Wow and I can tell you that place was PoSh!! Juz check these out...


Eileen , ME and Jon Lee before dinner....The scar DOES look HoT doesn't it :P


This is what i ATE...Don't be fooled it was full of bones...*ugh*


LAst pictures of EC2006 committee...with Jun Ming missing as usual :)



This is what we ate at Grecos...~faints~

Just wanna say i love you guys so much...Hau Wei, Jerica, Su Ee, Jun Ming (aka BObby), Jon Lee, Eileen, Liang Jin amd Eleanor and June who cudn't make it tonight, you guys are champions and you really impacted my life so much. Hope to see you guys more often in OCF and church. God bless ya heaps!!

Before i go on i need to take this time to honour someone very special in my life. She has really been the person i look up to and admire, and she's been such a friend to me that I can't stop thanking God for her. Besides shes the only one who knows this blog exists, so yeah!

Pegs and (a stoned) me

You don't realize how much You have blessed my life. All I pray for is that God will do a mighty work in and through your life. Thanks for the effort you have put in to encourage and support all of us. I know we've all been so so blessed. Love ya heaps!!

*roar*

*peggen-a-yellow-saurus is coming*

*roar*

:D

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 12, 2006 3:52:00 AM , Blogger p_ewe said...

u've made my day! haha.. my night.. or watever.. =) thanks for putting that smile on my face

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006 2:05:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon... u are eating good food!!!! Yuuuuum Yuuuummmm!!!!bring me there!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home