Monday, August 20, 2007

Yay!

Feeling much better!!

I can see my mountaintop again. I can see how my God is going to save the day. I've finally cleared the fog and crap that's been in the way, and i think it's really apt timing.

I knew it was coming, just a matter of when and how i was to get here. To be honest, i've got this 10% assignment i don't have a clue how to finish at the moment, but i know God will make a way somehow, of that i'm certain.

Here's a couple of shoutours (to people whom i THINK still read my blog:

Miss Evo: im suffering from MSN withdrawal symptoms :( includes total boredom and random words to myself. even my fingers just feel like typing something,,, ish, But 7th Sept ain't long to go :) hope things are ok in the land of MSN. thanks for still being there to listen hehe altho my probs seem to go around in circles :P. oh btw, ur AWESOME in God's sight, and it's GREAT that you're a CHAMPION hehehehe :P

Mr. President: Congrats, you've finally became the boss haha. Looking forward to what ur about to do :)

Mum and Dad: Can't wait to get home. Miss the food :P

Random OCF people: somehow i'm not sure who would still read this, but drop me a comment if you did. And guys, can't wait for laser tag mmmhmmmmmm :)

Miss 'I don't wash plates without gloves': You KNOW i'm never letting this go :P just kidding k? you'll have tonnes of opportunities in the future to prove me wrong hehe

Oh btw, this Sat i'm going to a Brooke Fraser concert!! yay!! thanks so much to Miss T, and of course Justin's kindness, i'm all set to see her LIVE. Life's getting good :)

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:17:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha but i dont ever want to prove you wrong..you know all the bacteria and all..-blah blah.

anw, brooke!! haha so sad, noone to go with me. but enjoy yourself yeah? haha..i watched some of her youtube videos..really nice!:)

so glad your mountain top is here! God is good and is faithful hey!!:)

-still washing with gloves

 
At Tuesday, August 21, 2007 10:27:00 PM , Blogger irvinz said...

when are you guys gonna return brookie to us. oh well

 
At Friday, August 24, 2007 1:14:00 PM , Blogger Wei Jin said...

you joker man..real joker..hahahahaha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home