Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's been awhile...

2 things have compelled me to squeeze in another post

1. A Gift
You never know how much encouragmement helps someone. i'm not gonna lie- i was going through a rough patch the last month or so. And it came to a point where i felt that whatever i did, it wasn't working or in other owrds it was ineffective. Met up with MY on Tuesday coz she wanted to share about mentorship in OCF. that itself was a blessing, that someone wud want to share something out of thier heart. well we were talking, and i somehow mentioned that i lost 2 bibles, and i was using my back-backup bible hehe. And guess what, she being the angel she is got me a new one!! complete with encouragment msg and bible verse in the front. i was really touched by the gift, but what i was really thouched by was the encouragement and love that was in it :) Thanks so much you...

2. Information
Sometimes u wish u didnt receive certain information. but then again, it's actually better that you DO know. thanks for telling me, friend- i know i seem hurt, but im honestly grateful that you cared enough to tell me. that's what makes true friends :)

Jesus im holding on yo You, i pray you give me wisdom on the right things to say, and the right people to speak to, and the right actions at all times. Return to me the joy of my salvation, and renew a right spirit within me...

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home