Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I *heart* Brooke!

Keith!!!! You JUST had to tell me about Brooke's concert....

It's all SOLD OUT!

Both the Melbourne ones have gone quickly, now the only ones left are Adelaide and Brisbane. Grrrr*

OH well, maybe next year. hopefully be then i'll still *heart* Brooke Fraser :D

The winter camp committee is coming soon to eat breakkie. I sorta cooked chicken curry yesterday, and i'm anxious to see how it will taste later. I even called mum specially to ask for the recipe. oh yeah, mum i found the 'tumbuk' thing, i think my previous housemate left it behind. hehehe

i *heart* cooking for people
i *heart* keeping a clean house

i*heart* You

=)

5 Comments:

At Thursday, April 26, 2007 12:46:00 AM , Blogger tngying said...

RAJ! (: Finally hearing some posts from you. Hehe. I see I appear on your blog! Thankyouthankyou. Anw, I like Brooke Fraser toO! I think she's cool. Anyway, we should organize some posteaster camp thing again since, "we're so fun!"(:

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:19:00 AM , Blogger irvinz said...

hehe. awwww, heard she is staying back in aussie again after tours tho. haha, so u can see her at hillsong!

 
At Monday, April 30, 2007 3:59:00 PM , Blogger Keith said...

hahaha.....dude...didn't u know she was in town?

u had to be quick mate!!

 
At Monday, April 30, 2007 4:00:00 PM , Blogger Keith said...

btw..u can check my blog out to see the concert pics!! ahaha

www.xanga.com/salerity

 
At Tuesday, May 01, 2007 12:33:00 AM , Blogger -jonboy- said...

i sorta got over her hahaha

but she still rocks :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home