Thursday, May 17, 2007

5 sounds i like the most

5. Morning talk
arguably, i miss this the most out of the 5. the story goes, when i still used to be back in Klang, on a Saturday mornings mostly, i used to laze in bed till it was late in the morning. And my parents being who they are, would wake up at 'decent' times. And my dad would either be doing some house repairs or what not, or busily chatting over breakfast. whatever it is, the sound of his voice as i lay there in my bed gave me a sense of 'family'. cause i knew when i got out of bed and went downstairs, i was going down to people i loved and who made me feel comfortable. really miss this sound now... :(

4.The sound hot water makes when you pour it into your cup
I really love this! It's that gurgling sound we all know - it's really therapeutic haha. I think its a preview to the warmness you're gonna experiance when u finally get to drink what ur making in the first place hahaha. Get this a lot (coz i drink a lot of coffee =) )

3.The sound of rain on my window
Curled up in my chair, with my blanket over me, sipping that cup of coffee (refer to no.4), the soft patter of rain drops on my window really makes me feel awesome. I'm one of the only people i know how loooooves rainy days, beacause all you do is stay home and stare at the wet outside and just being thankful i have somewhere dry and warm to be...

2. Music
this is my passion, coz this is what i use to worship my God with hehe. But beyond that, music really gets to me. It's not a filler, not some background thing - i NEED music. It drives me, it encourages me, it's part of me. And worship is just awesome :) i'm currently in love with 'Stop this train' by John Mayer *mmmmmm*

1. Your voice
Nothing needs to be said ... =)

3 Comments:

At Friday, May 18, 2007 8:51:00 AM , Blogger Keith said...

hey....i love that song too!!!

muahahaha

 
At Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:27:00 PM , Blogger tngying said...

i love the rain. you're not the only one! (:

 
At Wednesday, May 30, 2007 8:39:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still do repair works on Saturdays ie if I am not in the golf field

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home