Thursday, September 14, 2006

For nuts....

I just thought i would come up with a list of things I COULDN'T DO FOR NUTS!

1. Dance
I'm sooo freaking bad at this. Trust me, the closest thing i do to dancing is when were singing praise songs in church, and were jumping UP AND DOWN!! I mean thats just one dimension dancing man (for you engineering people, it's called movement on the z-axis....O God i need help with Electromag :( ) I mean i only remember ONCE ever trying to ball-room dance or whatever you call it. It was during my first ball back in Sunway, when the dance floor opened for a so brief moment, and my 'date' dragged me to the dance floor. AND IT WAS HORRIBLEEEEE! But she cudn't dance for nuts either, so heh i didn't feel that bad.

Future plans: None at the moment. Don't see the need to do any real dancing in the near future. Mayb my girlfriend/wife wud want me to later on, but i'll just say i'm busy or something haha :D

2. Cook
Here's another thing i really suck but i wished i was way better at. And considering it results in something i'm reallllyyy passionate about, i should be ashamed i'm not as into it as i should be. the few attempts that i have made at learning this art failed terribly. Rice too hard la, curry too spicy la, carrots too soft la......the list goes on and on and on. It's no wonder i always end up and Peg's and Li's place all the time coz those guys ROCK at cooking (yes Li, even you ahahha altho u haven't been cooking in a LONG LONG time). And on my list of things to do for (to) Peggen, No. 3 states "Cook a meal for P.Ewe". I'll get down to it i promiseeeeeeee!

Future Plans: Definitely learn how to cook something, anything... but considering i get catered food, it just throws me of ever learning how to cook. Plus, i was depending on my mom coming down to teach me at the end of the year, but it seems they are not coming...so....

3. Being on time/Attending regularly/ Attending at all - my LECTURES!

I really can't being myself to do this....it's just pointless!!

Future plans: What future??? :D

Actually the list stopped at No. 2, and i couldn't think of anything substantial that i COULDN'T DO FOR NUTS. Maybe someone could help me add to the list ? :P

5 Comments:

At Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:39:00 PM , Blogger p_ewe said...

u CAN cook la.. everyone can cook! i believe.. eahaehhea =) yeah.. u owe me.. 100!

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 2:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the week of the 25th will you be free anytime?
Remember we talked about a cooking class?
I'm going to cook a meal for Jamie and Ben in that week and I thought it would be a good excuse for you to cook and learn at the same time...cos really to learn cooking its all about just finding an excuse to whip up a storm and make some mistakes along the way =D
you can spend the night over or if Ben has his car he can drive you back...

The tentative menu for the night is a couple of my old favourites...
We'll be making a fancified version of hainanese chicken rice...
black pepper crab...
japanese pasta naporitan
and egg fuyong
its not a very coherent menu I must admit...but I think its one that'll give you a shot in the arm for cooking experience...
additionally if we have the time...we'll do nasi lemak as a take home breakfast for everyone. Sounds good?

 
At Saturday, September 16, 2006 4:17:00 PM , Blogger -jonboy- said...

O_o

I'm happy to be alive...

That's a YES!!!!!

Wayne...i'll let u know if i can make it :D

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:18:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure email me at waynesim [At} softhome 'dOt" net

 
At Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:19:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s I will be away from the 19th to the 25 tentatively

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home