Sunday, September 03, 2006

I remember when....

i first met this AWESOME family!! Winter Camp 2005...man we were the ultimate cell group...hehehe....

and it was all because of...
Li!! Man what a poser u are hahahahhahaha

this guys also poser man. My bestest friend in ACS ( altho i never really told u :D )....u rock bro!!

i really really miss these two Awesome buddies of mine. u guys remember the old days?? good times :)

we went on this council trip and we did this!!! Crazy bunch of guys i still love to bits hehe....

told u she was a poser (p.s. all her pics on my phone are self taken!!)

when we had YA camp 2005 and we were messing ard with the cam .... miss u heaps GRACE hehe

budak giler ni ah.... aku rindu jugak :)

my favouritest teacher ever!! Ms. Helen!! I miss ur classes... it used to brighten up my day hehe...

poser AGAIN!! at least u took good pics of urself :)

my family...miss u guys heaps :D


these 2 pics have a connection.... will the owner of the candy pink fingernails please come and collect your bubble-gum gangster....*grin*

FARAH AZALEA! Remember when we did this?? Nutto....

man i had too many good times, i couldn't put all of em here. There's so many of u who made an impact on my life....and i can't thank u guys enough.....

Lots of love,









MR. Gorilla Unit himself :D



3 Comments:

At Sunday, September 03, 2006 2:52:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

grace took tht pic of me during youth camp!!!
defamation!!!
O_o''

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 12:48:00 PM , Blogger irvinz said...

haha, neh, in ur family picture... ur lil bro not in la... sesat already ar? prodigal son? haha, so honoured,.... u called me budak giler, haha, its ok, i'll show u pictures of my hair... then we see who dies first yea! haha,so inspired, im gonna do a post like that too!

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 10:00:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyyy!!!! hahahaha...jon!!!! u post up my pic!!! hehehehe.... im sooooo happppy!!! :p kakakakkakka..JON!! ITS A NICE PIC K....!!!!! miss you too!!!!!!! Grace

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home