Friday, August 18, 2006

Dinner at Wayne's

Today i had the priviledge of going over to Wayne's place for dinner with Hau Wei. Last sunday, he mentioned we were having salmon and steak!! man weren't we looking forward to it! ALthought he couldn't do the steak, the salmon was flippin awesomeeee! and the beef bulgogi and chicken and the udon noodles kicked ass man. I mean it was so good, hau wei kept saying he had cravings for salmon all the way home to Clayton hehehe. Thanks bro for an awesome meal! Your market share price very high too la i think hehe...

I wish i could cook man.... :( den i could have people over for dinner more often. i know who's the first person i need to treat to a good meal ... (hint: *rawr* :D)

Camp's only a week away! Man it's getting excitinggggg!!! Praying for more new signups to make up the numbers and also for Hid presence to just POUR down in that place. it's so gonna rock....

And there's some things that God has promised that would come past at the camp that i'm really looking forward to. I know He doesn't let us down when we do our part and honour the covenant he made with us. God, i'm just gonna wait on you and your timing for this one....hehe....

Sorry if ur like blur at this point....this post is pretty much only understood by myself...

HAHHAAHAHAHAHAA

late la better sleep....going sasau dy :P

oh btw....

my new key-accessory! thanks to Li! hahaha now i really enjoy carrying my keys with me ! hehe!

she got so tired of me leaving my keys around (especially in her house) so she put it on that haha...thanks ya i really love it :D

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 20, 2006 12:47:00 AM , Blogger p_ewe said...

thanks jon.. i appreciate u thinking of cooking me a meal... at least i hope its me! *rawr!*

 
At Tuesday, August 22, 2006 4:35:00 PM , Blogger -jonboy- said...

haha of course it's u pegs... who else can it be? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home