Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I've got my own room!!

GOD IS GOOD!

hahaha i finally got my own room. it's been a long one and a half years sharing a room, and finally God has blessed me with my own room. it's not that i didn't like staying with someone, it's just that sometimes i need my personal space, and i need a place to pray and worship in secret, and now i finally have it! Only He knows the times when i really wished for my own space, and the times i had to do my devotion in unappropriate places :D. Now i'm just figuring out how to decorate/facilitate it to make it more homely ehehe....fun!!!

Another reason i'm happy is coz hau wei just posted some more Grampians pics on the OCF website.... here's two pics i kinda like :

Firstly...

She's gonna sooooo kill me for doing this....but i know i must.... I told Pegs that i wanted to take a picture, but i wanted us to make funny faces. So i said "Let's pout our lips" and i pouted mine, and she followed....then as the picture was gonna be taken i smiled! hahahahahahahhha

She was pissed for awhile after that....but she should be used to it by now, coz i'm always mean to her :) but hope you realize by now that it's just to show how much i love and appreciate you :D... *rawr*

Secondly....

Nothing really spectacular about this shot, just that it's so candid...and Dee Jun looks like an annoyed mum glaring at her naughty kids.....*glareeeeee*.... hahaha. and of coz Li and Charlotte is in the pic too....altho you cant see much of Charlotte....hahaha....eh i miss your Ah Lian hair colour la Li....your new 'dark brown' is just too black :P

My friends rock!! I guess it's coz i have a GOD who rocks :D...

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:46:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Things are blazin today


Holla!

 
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:05:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vincent said:
haha jon.. that pic reminds me of our youth camp 2005.

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:00:00 AM , Blogger p_ewe said...

WAT THE...????!!! JONATHAN RAJ!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT OFF NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!! *RAWRRRRR**

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:50:00 AM , Blogger -jonboy- said...

*smiles gleefully*

you know...this is one of the few pictures i actually smiled properly....and you had to go ruin the pic! hahahah nola ...

Thanks for making me smile (properly)!
:D

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:31:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vincent said:
actually peggen does look cute with the mouth pout.. like a baby.. haha a big big baby..
hehe chill chill.

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 6:45:00 PM , Blogger p_ewe said...

GRRRR!!!!!! u all arrrr!!!!!! arghhhhh
what did i do to deserve u all?! remind me please

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:31:00 PM , Blogger irvinz said...

haha, jon! u pirate! haha, vincent is so right... haha... i bet i can send u a picture of u doing that! haha.. actually...i can send u a whole presentation... haha... me included

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home