Monday, July 31, 2006

Sunday Blues

Sam spoke at church today and what she said made me realize that

I WAS SO DISTRACTED!

My life has just been WEIRD over the past week or so. I somehow felt like i was faking a lot of things and that things that shouldn't be taking my attention have been pulling me away from my goal and my stand. Today at church, even as i went in to the prayer meet, i wanted felt so....lost... in His presence. i wanted to...

-cry-

and just complain about what i'm feeling. i just dont understand stuff nowdays, why i get certain feelings, why trivial things bugs me like crazy. I realized, i needed a change of

-atmosphere-

i need to be around people who build me up, who stir me on, who challenge me to do something greater. and then i realized maybe i need to be that kind of person as well, and it's time i take charge of my thoughts and whatever i do. Sam said you need to prophesy over you life witht he Word of God, maybe its just time....

Besides the complicated stuff....i'm doing FINE! :D....gonna try something crazy tmr....i might just blog about it tmr night....hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home