Friday, October 27, 2006

One of those days

I'm not gonna hide it.... i feel crappy!!!

Just had a Maths paper his afternoon, and to be honest it was one of the easier papers i've done during my time here in uni (i'm not bragging or anything, but it wasnt as hard as i expected). but even then, upon coming home, and even now sitting up and typing this blog, i feel like i could juz DIE. Oh btw, my net came back to life, and i SHOULD be happy about it, but i'm not!!

ARGHHH!!!

it sucks when u feel crappy but u don't know why u feel crappy. it's like....urgh something unexplainable u wish u have control of. Coz den at least how u feel with be somewhat controllable, to a certain degree. But u knoe, it's during these times that real faith is tested. when u don't feel like it at all, would you still praise? would you still worship? would you still submit to His awesome plan?

Difficult... but i realize recently that that's all i have left to hang on to. there's never a moment anymore where i go "ok i wanna do this this and this instead of what He wants me to do". in a sense, i think i've learnt to place my will secondary to His. i think my problem is now, knowing His will, actually accomplishing it. i know what has to be done, but im not doing it....how to help la this kinda ppl...hehe

i'm gonna sleep now... Jesus when i wake up in the morning, i ask for the awesomest smile and the cheerful-est attitude the moment i step out of my house. May i encourage the people i meet, and bless and speak into people's life tmr. Don't wanna let my emotions and feelings control how i operate. Living in MY promise, no stinking feelings are gonna rob me of that :D

-Amen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home