Monday, October 30, 2006

It's on Wednesday!!

I think this exam period has been one of my most slack....on thursday i had a maths exam, and i

FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN MY SEAT NUMBER!!

What's wrong with you Jonathan Raj?! i really couldn't believe myself. before this, i used to almost memorize the numbers going into an exam, being so paranoid after worrying about my papers. This sem has been different, even during the lead up to exam time, it's been reaaaally slack!

And then there's emag. I always thought e-mag was on the Thursday, so on Sunday i thought...."hmmm 3 full days to study, no worries!"...mana tahu i checked my time table just now and it was on Wednesday!!! #@!$#$**#@$#*#@(

Sorry la not used to taking exams so lightly. i used to be obssessed with performing well and setting a standard for myself. But i realized that the standard i was setting was for my own gain, to glorify myself and to attain approval from others. Now i see it as secondary, and i guess im LESS obssessed with getting hD's and stuff....but it doesn't mean i'm to slack! I'm sure God delights when his children excel in the things of the world...we were meant to be leaders, conquerers, and thats what i plan to be :D

Before i get back to cramming for my paper this Wednesday, i just want to do something i said i would a loooong time ago hehehe....This is one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, and jus thought i wud honor her on my blog (and since she asked me to :P...nola nola) ...


Ms. Alison Seow!

Thanks SOOO much for being there when i needed someone to talk to. Your company and advice did help me loads! and i know i can ramble on and on about stuff, but you would never tell my im being silly, or that i talk too much...honestly you've been a gem, and i really hope u get well soon....And stop going around doing splits everywhere u go k? :D

I miss those days where we wud go for teas and breakfasts with Tony and juz hang out.... i miss going to accounts tuition and being identified as 'laura's friend' all the time hehe.... i miss the way ur dogs always bark when i come pick u up (those dogs are racist i tell you hehehehe) and i seriously miss the way you make me feel like a person, from the friendship and love and care you offer as a friend. God bless you girl!!

Get well soon k!!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home